- The first sale made is the salesperson. If the prospect doesn't buy you, he's not going to buy your product or service.
- How's your online reputation? What's your Google ranking and reputation? Not your company's reputation . . . yours!
- What's your social media reputation? Not tweeting is a choice, but a poor one. How about LinkedIn? Do you have a Facebook business page?
- Did you offer proof? Did you use "voice-of-customer" testimonials to prove your claims?
- Does the buyer have enough peace of mind to purchase from you?
Remember, the only person who counts in your sales conversations: the customer.